We took O up to Strasburg, PA to see and ride his favorite train. It was a gathering of all pint-sized train enthusiasts, and Oliver found plenty of buds to talk and play train with.
welcome to the world of the BLOGgood race yesterday...looks like the top five in the SS had quite a racewas there much shifting in positionor was it a pace line all the way from the start?oh...Happy Father's Day!I considered the Cranky Monkey...but I am still on the mend from my finger surgery
thomas is cool!
sorry gwadz, somehow I didn't have the Oliver blog setup to e-mail me the comments.the Cranky had Steven and me swapping the lead a few times, but Nick didn't enter into it until the end.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
welcome to the world of the BLOG
good race yesterday...
looks like the top five in the SS had quite a race
was there much shifting in position
or was it a pace line all the way from the start?
oh...
Happy Father's Day!
I considered the Cranky Monkey...
but I am still on the mend from my finger surgery
thomas is cool!
sorry gwadz, somehow I didn't have the Oliver blog setup to e-mail me the comments.
the Cranky had Steven and me swapping the lead a few times, but Nick didn't enter into it until the end.
Post a Comment